Livin' in the land of the cold and the flat

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lobster-tastic night!

It is possible to have a seafood extravaganza on the Prairies! But...BC people will point out that "it's just not the same - after all, it's not fresh". Well, they would be correct (to a certain extent). You see, I engaged in a lobster-tastic feast tonight. For some reason I've been thinking about seafood, and since I can't get fresh salmon, why not go to Red Lobster and partake of their fresh lobster? I know it's fresh, since I saw them swimming in the tank when I got there.

So, one ultimate feast later, I'm officially satisfied. I consumed a lobster tail, multiple snow crab legs (very messy, but sweet and delicious), prawns and sauteed shrimp. Somewhere off the East Coast they're renaming a boat "The Lisa" (Christie, 2006). This was in addition to a salad, lobster stuffed mushrooms, and those fantastic rolls. I haven't yet found a "prim and proper" way to eat crab, so I just got in there with the tools they gave me and ripped 'er apart. Perhaps not so classy, but SOOOO good. Anyway, Shannon was living a lobster-free existence, but has now tried it for the first time. See? I'm doing good deeds here in the Prairies!

1 Comments:

  • Showoff!!!!! Just because you have a Red Lobster...

    Dad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home