Livin' in the land of the cold and the flat

Sunday, April 16, 2006

A recent conversation

The weather is getting nicer here, and has inspired people to get outside and walk around. This conversation took place between Shannon and I:

Me: I can't believe how nice it's getting
Shannon: I know! I have my window open and I'm looking outside right now
Me: oh yeah?
Shannon: Hey, a really cute guy is outside walking his dog!
Me: really!? What kind of dog?
Shannon: (silence)

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I'm still single...

1 Comments:

  • After "silence" you should add my "errrhm...not my POINT, hon".

    Classic I tell you. Classic.

    At least I know that when we're hanging out this summer I'll have less competition, as you'll actually be petting the dog instead of chatting up the cute owner :)

    By Blogger Shannon, at 10:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home