Livin' in the land of the cold and the flat

Sunday, April 30, 2006

And it's May!

I know it's been a while since I posted to my blog, but hopefully I'll have some good stories in the next few weeks. Tomorrow I leave for La Ronge, where I'm spending three weeks teaching a course. Between my clothes, electronics, teaching texts, and thesis stuff, I have a TON of stuff to take with me.

The weather here has been hovering around 23 degrees for the past few days, with the cooler days in the 15 degree range. I've been wearing t-shirts and skirts (which is what I've packed), and I just checked the weather channel and there's a possibility of SNOW by Wednesday in La Ronge. What am I thinking going way North during the fluctuating spring weather? So I may have to throw some sweathers/boots in my bag. Damn.

Anyway, I'm off tomorrow so I guess the next post will be from up North...

Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home