Livin' in the land of the cold and the flat

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A version of my week

I haven't posted in a while, but allow me to take you on a little trip...

You're on a train - the third car- travelling along the well worn tracks when the train slams into another train. The other train explodes in a fiery mass and is catapulted off the tracks, and the first train (that you're on) slams headfirst into a car, a couple of sheep, and finally comes to a stop when the first two cars fall off a cliff. The third car, a crumpled mass, is lying there off the tracks when it starts to rain. Lightening hits the third car, and the rain starts a mudslide that buries the (now on fire again) train. A huge earthquake opens the earth and swallow the mud-buried train.

My thesis was was that third car, and what a train wreck it has become...

I'm hoping that someone will come along and dig it out, put it in a museum, and make the site some sort of historical landmark.

I'd say something about the light at the end of the tunnel, but train analogies just haven't worked out for me this week (and let's face it, it would be the third train coming to run me over).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home