Livin' in the land of the cold and the flat

Saturday, January 07, 2006

The New Year

New Year's Eve was lot of fun, with various people visiting Michael and Selena's place to ring in the new year. Angus loved all the company, though I doubt he understood the significance of the evening. We ate, drank, played games, and watched different variations of the countdown. I got Taboo for Christmas, and we played that for quite some time. Michael accused Shannon and I of sharing a "hive mind", but really, we hang out constantly, so what can you expect?

Michael thought it would be fun to call random people in our cell phones and wish them Happy New Year. It was really quite entertaining to watch him call people that don't know him, especially when they greeted him enthusiastically.

And now we're well into 2006, and I'm back into my schoolwork. This has been a busy week for my work, and my data analysis is well underway. It's not exactly thrilling work (it's actually quite tedious), but it's necessary. However, after having spent almost 10 hours straight working on this data, I think I'm going to call it a night.

Enjoy your weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home