Livin' in the land of the cold and the flat

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Feeling Superheroic? Ever wonder who you'd be?



You are Green Lantern

Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.

I saw this superhero test on someone's blog and just couldn't resist taking it. It may not be "scientifically approved" who doesn't want to know these things? Thankfully I'm cape free, as I've seen The Incredibles and wouldn't want to risk anything...

Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

8 Comments:

  • I am Spiderman! I am "...intelligent, witty,
    a bit geeky and have great
    power and responsibility".
    Yay for not being Robin!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 1:05 p.m.  

  • I am 80% Superman. Oh yeah.

    By Blogger Courtney, at 6:58 p.m.  

  • I'm Siderman too! So what should I do with my SuperGirl Hallowe'en costume?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 p.m.  

  • Uh oh! I didn't think about what would happen if your superhero tendencies contrasted with your Hallowe'en preference! Maybe sex up spiderman next year?

    By Blogger Lisa, at 9:57 p.m.  

  • Hulk. I always thought he was kinda scary and angry. Hmmm...

    ~Gena

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 p.m.  

  • I am Iron Man..."Inventor. Businessman. Genius." I guess my absolute lack of acrobatic skills put into the bulky men superhero category. I love the gender bias...when I grow up I want to be a Businessman!

    By Blogger shauna, at 10:11 p.m.  

  • Hee hee, I'm Wonder Woman! I just can't resist the tiara...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:35 p.m.  

  • Opps, that last comment was from me, Selena

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home