Livin' in the land of the cold and the flat

Monday, August 07, 2006

A Questionable Ending...

Shannon and I decided to go out for a drink tonight, and we thought that since it was a Sunday night of a long weekend, there was a possibility that there might be some people at the bar. Not so much. We had a couple of drinks and chatted, and knew it was time to go home when two (extremely) drunk guys came over to buy us drinks with the line "hey, since you're the only two girls in the bar, would you like a drink?".

Hmm, let me think that over - 1) if you weren't swaying/slurring your words, maybe; 2) you didn't say, "since you're cute" or even "Hi, my name is...", but "you're the only girls"; 3) when you introduced yourself to me, you were so drunk you forgot the part where you say your name. Great, thanks but no thanks. Have a good night while ladies exit stage left.

In other news, I did drink a mullet martini (and I felt very Saskatchewany about it). It was excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home