Livin' in the land of the cold and the flat

Friday, October 14, 2005

A new form of torture...aka cardio kick!

This morning I thought I'd hit a new level of post cardio kick pain. Somewhere between the sit ups, push ups, jumping jacks, martial art type punches and kicks, yoga-esque moves, squats, and dips, I think bits of me just gave up. However, this morning they made themselves known again, and were protesting heavily.

Despite my better judgement (which had been clearly lacking since I did cardio kick in the first place), I went to advanced yoga tonight. Now, I will admit that I loved it and it felt great, but I'm now in quite a bit more pain. It hurts to laugh, just a little bit. I was excited that we were worked so hard that I managed to bind myself into new positions. Mental note to self -- Binding is good, getting stuck there is bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home