Livin' in the land of the cold and the flat

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A Walk in the Snow

I decided to take my winter clothes for a field test today. The boots were amazingly warm and kept my feet toasty. I took some pictures of the river and then walked over to see if I could persuade Selena and Angus to come for a walk. I ran into them outside of their apartment and we cruised along the river and had a play in the park. Angus is pretty good at sitting for treats, but he hasn't learned to pose for a camera yet.

5 Comments:

  • Lisa!!! Glad you're back... and it's good to hear that you had a good time in Ontario.

    By Blogger Bruce, at 10:43 p.m.  

  • Ohhh... I get it. You have to APPROVE my comments. Yeesh!

    By Blogger Bruce, at 10:44 p.m.  

  • Bruce, you know I'll always approve your comments :) Just have to watch out for the riffraff (make sure you stay out of that catagory!)

    By Blogger Lisa, at 11:59 p.m.  

  • Riffraff is like me, rite?

    By Blogger Joey Polanski, at 12:24 a.m.  

  • I'm quite capable of being rifraff too! (Although maybe not in the "soccer" sense of the word.)

    By Blogger Bruce, at 10:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home